Want your children to have a safe and sound environment where they can establish a strong foundation? Here we are to provide education for your children to grow physically, emotionally, mentally and socially. We monitor them every moment they are inside the campus, through which we can estimate their state of being. Ayush can be your best choice to have your children to start their journey. Admissions are open for the Academic Year 2020–21.
Parents will be required to submit a hard-copy of the online registration form along with attested copy of required documents. They should also bring the original documents for verification. The admission will be confirmed only if the authenticity of the documents is proved after verification. Once your child’s admission form is submitted whatever reason shall not be entertained.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission along with the hard copy of the online Registration form:
- Birth Certificate bearing the name of the child and the parents, issued by the Municipal Corporation. (In original)
- Medical certificate of good health of the child from a registered doctor. (In original)
- One passport size photograph of the child.
- Self-attested copy of proof of residential address (any one of the following):
- Ration card issued in the name of parents(father/mother) including the name of child.
- Domicile certificate of child or his/her parents.
- Latest Voter ID of any of the parents.
- Aadhaar card issued in the name of any of the parents or the child.